Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion Empty Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:19 am

So, first off I'm apologizing if this is placed in the wrong area, I couldn't really figure out where something like this would go, so I just decided to put it here. All this is, is a brainstorming thread for the future plots and arcs with Mikajia and his group. Right now I've come up with a rough plan for him, and have some definite checkpoints picked out, but what I'm looking for are ideas that you guys might like to see thrown in the Arc. We'll of course, have to wait until Mal's app gets approved, and all the pieces are up to par before we can actually start anything, but I figured there was no harm in planning early.

Any and all ideas are welcome, and once we have some decent ideas picked out, we can make the rough draft. And after that, hone it down to a good Arc. So, feel free to chime in.

Back to top Go down

Discussion Empty Re: Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:17 am

Hope it's alright that I replied to the Spies post. I only did the plot thing with Katie to give her a reason to be running around, so she can be with Mikajia (and Saleth) when they find out there's spies. so it's gonna go nowhere. Just letting you know. Also, the other thread can be over if that's okay with Saleth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:59 am

Sure it can be over. There won't be much for me to add so it might as well be over. And for ideas for the Arc we'll do when we finish the starting Arcs, my sister had one and wanted me to share it with you. Sometimes I tell her what I'm doing during RPs when she asks and this morning she just suddenly asked what would happen if any of them are found out by the higher ranking nobles. Basically, her idea is for one of Mikajia's group to be found out. It can't be Mikajia himself since he's more or less the leader of the group so it has Saleth, Mal, or Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:18 am

Yeah, it's perfectly fine that you responded to that. We can just wait for Saleth to respond, and then it would be Mikajia, Katie, then Saleth. And as to the little plot with Katie and the noble, it's perfectly fine if you have your own separate plot for her, it doesn't have to be entirely with Mikajia.

As to the idea, Saleth, I love it. I imagine that the best choices for the one to get caught would probably be Katie or Mal, seeing as they wouldn't be nobles yet, and the higher up's would probably be more suspicious of them. Though, I could be wrong. And, I imagine it would have to be closer to the time of the actual coup, rather than earlier on.

Keep 'em comin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:51 am

I'm good with Katie getting caught, she's probably the most likely to crack under pressure. Depends, though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:53 am

That's fine by me. But whether she cracks or not can be debated. That part won't be happening for a while, so there's no telling how much she'll develop by then.

Any other ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum