Shi no Tenshi/Fukushu no Tenshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shi no Tenshi/Fukushu no Tenshi Empty Shi no Tenshi/Fukushu no Tenshi

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:43 am

Name: Shi no Tenshi
Size: The sword is six feet long from the tip to the butt of the handle. The blade is approximately two inches long in width from the back of the blade, to it's edge.
Appearance: See picture below.
Ability: Shi no Tenshi allows Mikajia to use an ability called Lucent Manifestation. An ability that allows Mikajia to control light in it's natural form, as well as a physical form. By draining his blood, the sword will allow Mikajia to control light to the point of even manifesting it into a physical form. The limit of this ability depends both on his imagination, as well as how long he can allow Shi no Tenshi to drain his blood. In the event of Mikajia's health falling below 30%, the second ability called Critical Boost will activate, giving Mikajia a much larger boost to his stats. When Critical Boost activates, Mikajia has five minutes to finish whatever fight he is in, before he is completely drained of blood.

Normal Boost-

Speed: ()
Stamina: ()
Reaction: ()
Perception: ()

Critical Boost-

Speed: ()
Stamina: ()
Reaction: ()
Perception: ()

Name: Fukushu no Tenshi
Size: The sword is six feet long like the other one.
Appearance: See picture below.
Ability: Fukushu no Tenshi allows Mikajia to use an ability called Boreal Flames. By commanding Fukushu no Tenshi to drink his blood, he will be able to wield a bright blue fire that exists at severe negative temperatures and can freeze anything it touches instantly. The fire can be molded and manipulated however Mikajia see's fit. The limitation of this ability depends both on Mikajia's imagination as well as how long he can have his blood drained by Fukushu no Tenshi. In the event of Mikajia's health falling below 30%, the second ability called Critical Boost will activate, giving Mikajia a much larger boost to his stats. When Critical Boost activates, Mikajia has five minutes to finish whatever fight he is in before he is completely drained of blood.

Normal Boost-

Strength: ()
Endurance: ()
Accuracy: ()

Critical Boost-

Strength: ()
Endurance: ()
Accuracy: ()
Duration shared between the two: ()

Shi no Tenshi/Fukushu no Tenshi Katana

Last edited by Mikajia on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Shi no Tenshi/Fukushu no Tenshi Empty Re: Shi no Tenshi/Fukushu no Tenshi

Post by «Cardinal System» Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:24 pm

The power up for the vampire first class weapons is passive but the boost needs to be train. I was looking for more of an ability for the weapons examples like fire,light, ice, and stuff like that.

Also how wide is your weapon?
«Cardinal System»
«Cardinal System»
Admin

Adventures : 98

https://saor.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Sorry, didn't realize you were allowing special abilities with vampire weapons. I'll edit the ability part when I get off work. Also, are you saying both of the boosts I put on here will have to be trained? And if you're talking about blade width, it would be the typical katana width, which is roughly two to three inches I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 am

Alright, I've edited the abilities, and the boosts. Hope this works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:17 am

Approved.

However you didn't explain the blood with the sword and I'm taking it under the assumption it'll work very similarly to the Blood Feeding system we have here, just a little bit different than just Vampires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top