View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Empty Katie

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Information

Name: Katie
Nickname: Just Katie
Birth Date: October 16th
Race: Vampire
Special Characteristics: She appears to be a young child since she was turned at age twelve.
Personality: Katie has a lot of energy. How it is used depends on how she is treated. When she is treated with kindness and respect, she is very cheerful, eager to please, and determined. When she is treated cruelly, she can be very hotheaded and irritable. She longs for affection, and when she is rejected it, she reacts wildly and seemingly in an extreme manor. She holds her emotions in until she can’t anymore, causing wild outbursts that shock those around her. When she thinks she is right, she refuses to compromise, and it can be impossible to get her to change her mind. She is not a passive person, and will stand up for herself unless her protests are met with violence. With the right amount of affection, trust and flattery, Katie is a loyal, wonderful friend. But if she is treated cruelly, or one does not read her emotions properly, she quickly grows angry and refuses to compromise. She can be a piece of work at times, and she can often be annoying. She gets herself into trouble, and refuses to hold herself accountable at times. She's a good person at heart, but she easily gets frustrated, and is heavily influenced by the attitudes of those around her.
Likes: Human Children (she is jealous of their innocence), Attention (she relies on constant emotional support to keep moving forward), and Stuffed Animals (a secret passion that she desperately tries to hide)
Dislikes: Violence (whether it is directed at her, or someone else, she is terrified by the brutality of it), Adult Humans (disgusting creatures, who destroy without meaning), and loneliness (she feels too much of it would kill her)
Fears: Rejection (the worst type of betrayal, in her eyes) and Inadequacy (she constantly feels she is not good enough, strong enough, brave enough, etc. she fears the day this will cause someone she loves to abandon her)
Motivations: Hope - she truly believes that someday her life will be better.
Companions- she has a duty to help those who show affection to her.

Appearance 

Height: 4ft 4in
Weight: 90 lb
Katie has long, dark brown hair (dark enough that it appears to be black unless one looks closely). She usually wears her hair in a long braid. She has olive skin, and hazel-green eyes. She is very small and skinny, and has the build of a child. She has a generous dusting of light freckles across her nose and cheeks. She has small lips, thin fingers, and a flat chest. Her feet are tiny, and her legs are spindly and hairy. Often she will wear a long, lavender gown that’s a size too big for her, and probably needs to be hemmed.

Stats Tiers
Speed:4
Stamina:6
Strength:3
Reaction: 3
Perception:4
Accuracy:3
Endurance:7

History

Katie grew up in a loving family with her younger brother. Her parents had a stable relationship, and she was always supported. She had a very close relationship with her younger brother, Aaron. Unfortunately, Aaron became the target of a vampire, who constantly attacked and fed off him. Katie's parents didn't believe either of them, and Katie had no idea what she should do. After the attacks became more consistent and brutal, Katie decided to take drastic action.To avoid her younger brother being stolen away to a horrible life as livestock, she offered herself up instead. Her deal was accepted. The vampire took her from her family, and to her surprise, instead of being used for her blood, she was turned. She was horrified, but stuck with the vampire nevertheless. Still just a child, she saw the vampire as a father figure, but was constantly abused and ignored. The vampire kept her as a pet for awhile before he went insane (from centuries of life as a vampire), and stopped drinking blood. After he turned into a demon, and was killed, Katie eagerly returned to her family. She hoped that she would be accepted. But her family was disgusted when they saw what she had become, and threw her out of her house.This rejection shocked Katie to her core, and it shaped her entire psyche. She returned to vampire society, and struggled not to think about her family. Now, she tries fruitlessly to find the acceptance and affection she was denied by her family. She's a common vampire, and she's fine with that. She has no ambitions or intentions to become a noble. She often spends time with the livestock, since she has the appearance of a child. She's often under fire from other vampires about this, but playing with them is a guilty pleasure that's she's unwilling to give up.

Face Claim: (original character)

Last edited by GingerLuna on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Katie Empty Re: Katie

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:28 am

Your appearance needs 100 words, you have 85. 
Your personality needs 200 words. you have 160.
You history needs 300 words, you have 95. 
You have 30 Stat points to distribute as a common vampire, 40 if you are going for noble. You have 57 in your form. 

When you complete the word count and fix your stats, I will look at it again~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:21 am

Thanks so much, sorry about that! The only thing I'm confused about is the stats... I really thought I had 30. 

Speed: 4
Stamina: 6
Strength: 3
Reaction:3 
Perception: 4
Accuracy: 3
Endurance: 7

When I add them up, I get 30? I mean I could always just be horrible at math, but I did it a couple of times, even on a calculator. Am I missing something? I'm so sorry >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 am

okay, completed the word count!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:06 pm

My math is just as awful, I'm sorry. XD It is 30. 

You're form is Accepted~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top